June 3, 2012

:(

still in a bit of a slump..
slowly coming out of it though.

just been sketching and studying some books. I wish one thing that I could learn from a book is patience and discipline. I have a hard time focusing and completing a drawing and tend to lose interest a quarter way through the drawing. It might be fear, it might be laziness, maybe both??? Diablo is also hindering me...

Not gonna upload my boring sketchbook pages sooo....
Here are some pinups for Cons, studies, speedpaints, original designs, school stuff from may...etc.Trying new things, doing same old things haha.
After watching Avengers, me and some buds thought it'd be cool if we created what a hero based on ourselves would look like. I'd be an anti-hero. :(

RPG inspired char designs. Really like the charm and aesthetics of old jRPGs so I'm replaying Chrono Cross to get my fix.

Senji
Shiro

This is a BG that was painted Dark+Light and faded into each as the door tweened open.
It was an absolutely honour working on Thundarouga and with the war hero, Minjae Cho.
Layout assignment...
I have the composited layout with some animation tests somewhere at school
speedpaint 
hand study


2 comments: